DMAT Important Dates
India Dental and Medical Admission Test (DMAT) 2015 is to be held on 21
June 2015. This is announced by the Association of Private Dental and
Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal. This test will be conducted
under the supervision of Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional
Schedule of DMAT
is as follows:
forms will be available from: 12 June 2015
date of receiving completed application form at APDMC, Bhopal: 18 June
duly filled can be submitted with late fees: 20 June 2015
of Test: 21 June 2015
of Admit Card: One week before the date of test.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidate should ensure his eligibility before filling of application
2. Do not attach any document along with application form. Original documents
are to be produced at the time of counseling and admission.
3. Application form should not be folded, torn or mutilated.
4. Photograph should have white back ground and matt finish.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate to submit the application
form before the due date.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
7. Application form can be filled with Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
8. Use Black Ball Point Pen to answer in OMR sheet
9. Left thumb impression should be in the box provided using blue or red
10. Incomplete application form will be out righty rejected.
Check list for DMAT 2015
1. Application form is filled correctly and signed at appropriate places.
2. If application form is downloaded, attach demand draft for Rs. 1500/-
3. Attach demand draft of Rs 750/- towards examination fee.
4. Do not attach any documents with the application form.
5. Check that left thumb impression in blue or red ink is taken at desired
6. Photocopy of application form is taken.
7. Colored photograph in white back ground is pasted.
8. Correct date of birth is filled.
9. Phone number with STD code I filled correctly.
10. Declaration is signed.
1. Candidate must reach 30 minutes before the start of examination and
take his seat.
2. Candidate must carry his admit card with him. Candidate will not be
permitted to take exam without admit card.
3. Invigilator will check admit card and put his sign on the answer book.
4. Candidates reaching late will not be permitted to take the examination.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to take any textual material with him
in the examination hall.
6. Calculators, log tables, slide rules, geometric box, electronic digital
watch, cellular phone, etc are not allowed to take in the examination
7. No candidate will be allowed to leave his seat before the finishing
of examination. Submit your answer book to the invigilator before leaving
of examination hall.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the examination hall.
9. Tea, Coffee, snacks, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
10. The candidate must sign on attendance sheet and give left hand thumb