MP PMT 2014, PRE MEDICAL TEST MADHYA PRADESH:
MP PMT is the entrance test for
Admission to MEDICAL, DENTAL, ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND FISHRIES COURSES
for admission in the various MBBS/ BDS / VETERINARI Colleges in
the state of Madhya Pradesh.
1. M.B.B.S.Course: Government
Autonomous Medical College, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur,
Rewa and Sagar.
2. B.D.S.Course: Government Autonomous Dental College, Indore
3. B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses of Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsha Vigyan
Viswavidyalaya, Veterinary Colleges of Jabalpur, Rewa and Mhow
4. Bachelor of Fishery Science, B.F.Sc. Course of COLLEGE OF VETERINARY
SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, JABALPUR
50% SEATS WILL BE FILLED BY MP
PMT OF FOLLOWING COURSE:
1. M.B.B.S. Course of Private
unaided Medical Colleges in the State of M.P.
2. B.D.S. Course of Private unaided Dental Colleges,
in the State of M.P.
The candidates shall have to undergo
TEST FOR MEDICAL FITNESS and
shall be admitted only if they are found MEDICALLY FIT.
The NRI seats for admission in the State Autonomous/State Medical/Dental
Colleges of the state have been shown in tables – 1. The admission
given seperately for NRI seats.
EXECUTION OF A BOND:-
A candidate admitted to MBBS/BDS course shall have to execute a
that he/she after completion of internship shall serve the Government
Madhya Pradesh for a specified period at a place specified by the
Bond Value will be Rs. 5.00 lacs for student of Un-reserved category
Rs. 3.00 lacs for student of ST, SC and OBC (except creamy layer)