The Amrita Engineering Entrance exam (AEEE) 2019 will be held in April 2019. The exam shall be conducted in the online mode and in offline mode also. The candidates can select either of the online mode and offline mode. This exam is conducted by the Amrita University, Coimbatore. If a candidate is interested in getting admission in engineering programs at Amrita University, it is essential to appear in the test.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed the 12th class 10+2 (or equivalent)
- The subjects should be Physics, chemistry and maths.
- A candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate in PCM.
- A candidate should not have less than 55% marks individually in PCM.
- A candidate who is having a diploma in engineering with 60% marks can apply.
- A candidate should be born on or after 1 July 1997.
Know the Exam in short
- Name of the Exam: AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam) 2019
- Conducting Authority: Amrita University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Level of exam: University Level
- Mode of exam: Online(Computer Based Test) as well as Offline mode
- Official Website: https://www.amrita.edu
- Last date for submission of application form: April 10, 2019
- Date of exam (online): April 22 to 26, 2019
- Date of exam (offline): April 27, 2019
- Date of result: May 05, 2019
AEEE 2019 Application Form
- The candidates can apply for the exam by the online or offline mode.
- The application form are available from 19 Oct 2018.
- The candidates must submit the application form before the last date.
- The candidates should buy the OMR printed form from the Post Office, Federal Bank and Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- The candidate can buy form from Amrita Schools of Engineering.
- The candidate can buy form from post from the Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore on a written request indicating their full communication address.
- The exam fee is Rs. 1000/- which is to be paid by making a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- The candidate should fill up printed the form
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Send the completed form to the University.
- The application forms can be filled up at the official website of Amrita University.
- Candidate is required to fill up details like name, father’s name, address, exam center, etc.
- A password will be sent to the email id of the candidate after registration.
- The candidate should then log in to the website of Amrita university.
- The candidate can pay the exam fee through credit /debit card or net banking.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents in the specified formats.
- There after the candidate should submit the application form.
- The candidate can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Direct link to AEEE 2019 Application Form
- The AEEE exam is conducted in offline and online mode.
- The paper will be of 120 marks. Duration of test is 3 hrs.
- The exam shall consists of Multiple Choice objective type questions.
- There will be from chemistry (35 questions), from physics (35 questions) and 50 questions from mathematics.
- 3 marks will be awarded for correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- The Admit Card will be available after the slot booking process is over.
- The candidates should download the admit card from the official website and get it printed.
- The candidates should bring The admit card to the exam centre at the time of exam, otherwise he will be disallowed.
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar, Coimbatore – 641 112
Tamilnadu, India https://www.amrita.edu/