The official notification for JEECE 2019, the notification shall be released soon. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE 2019) shall be conducted for the admission in the BE/B.Tech courses offered in the institutes of Jharkhand for the 2019 20 academic session. This examination is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The candidates can apply online on the official website of the Board http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JEECE 2019 Notification can be downloaded here
Following is the eligibility criteria of JEECE 2019 :
- There is no age restriction for appearing in JEECE 2019 .
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- The candidate must have passed intermediate/10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with physics, chemistry, mathematics subjects.
- General category candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks in these subjects taken together. These marks are relaxed to 40% in the case of reserved categories candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Following are the important dates of JEECE 2019 :
|Event details||Dates to Remember|
|JEECE 2019 Notification Release date||.. April 2019|
|Start of Online Application Submission||.. April 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||.. May 2019|
|Download Of Admit Card||May 2019 (second week)|
|JEECE 2019 Exam Date||.. May 2019|
|The announcement of Result||June 2019 (last week)|
JEECE 2019 Registration/Application Form
- The registration and filling of the online application form of JEECE 2019 can be done on the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The application form for the exam has to be filled and submitted online only.
- The students must visit the official website and register themselves with a valid email ID and mobile phone number.
- After registration, applicants have to fill the main application form where they have to fill in personal and academic details and upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression as given in brochure.
- The candidates should pay an application fee prescribed through the given payment gateway of credit/debit card or net banking.
- The applicant must be sure that the form is filled correctly as any mistake made in the form will not be rectified later.
- The candidate should not fil multiple application forms. Note that multiple application forms from the same candidate will be rejected so only one correct application form should be submitted before the last date of application submission.
Application Fee JEECE 2019
₹450/- (Four Hundred Fifty) for SC/ST candidates and female candidates of all categories.
₹900/- (Nine Hundred) for General /BC1 BC2 candidates.
The application fee has to be paid through online mode.
Exam Pattern JEECE 2019
- The question paper will be in Hindi & English languages.
- MCQ type questions shall be asked in the examination paper.
- There will be 4 options given to each question and the candidates will have to choose the correct answer.
- The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The level of the questions will be that of 12th level.
- The paper will consist of 150 questions. From physics 50 questions, from Chemistry 50 questions, from Mathematics 50 questions will be asked.
- Each question will carry one mark. Negative marking shall be done. 0.25 marks per question will be deducted on choosing the wrong answer or multiple answers.
- Duration of the examination shall be 3 hours.
Syllabus for the examination will be the syllabus prescribed by CBSE for 12th class. Some of the important topics are given below:
Atom & Nuclei
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
Dual Nature of Matter
Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
Relations and Functions
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
“d” and “f” Block Elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in Everyday life
JEECE 2019 admit card will be released in May 2019 one week prior to JEECE 2019 exam date. Admit card will not be sent to candidates registered email ID. Therefore the candidates should remember to give a valid email ID while filling up JEECE 2019 application form. However, the candidate can download admit card from official website of JEECE 2019 . Board will not send hard copy of admit card.
Download Admit Card here.
Following are the exam centers for JEECE 2019
Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in