CEED exam 2020 admission in M des/ Ph.D. from IIT and IISC: CEED exam is being conducted by IIT Bombay every year. The exam is conducted for the selection of candidates who are interested in taking admission in the master of design and PhD programs at IISc and IIT’s. Common entrance exam for design (CEED) 2020 will be conducted on 18th January 2020.
Eligibility criteria for CEED are explained below :
- The candidate should be a degree/diploma/post graduate degree holder. The duration of the program should be 4 years or 3 + 2 years after 10 + 2 exam. OR
- The candidates who are in final year of degree/diploma / postgraduate degree are also eligible to apply. OR
- The candidate should have passed the GD arts diploma program by July 2020
For appearing in exam neither there is any age limit nor there is any restriction on the number of attempts.
The candidate should confirm the eligibility criteria for admission in various institutes.
CEED important dates
CEED important dates are given below
|With regular fee registrations are open||from 09 October to 09 November 2019|
|With late fee registrations can be done||from 10th November to 16th November 2019|
|Admit card can be downloaded from||01st January 2020|
|The last date for correction in the admit card||05th January 2020|
|Exam date CEED||18th January 2020|
|Declaration of results of CEED||04th March 2020|
CEED exam fee
The details of CEED Exam Fee 2020 are given here
- For Women candidate’s exam fee is rupees 1300/-
- For SC /ST/ PWD candidate’s exam fee is rupees 1300/-
- For all other candidate’s exam fee is rupees 2600/-
- Late fee for all the candidates is rupees 500/-
CEED exam fees can be paid online through debit card credit card net banking. The fee paid is not refundable and not Transferable.
CEED application form/ registration
Following is the registration process for CEED exam:
For CEED registration form / application form visit official website www.ceed.iitb.ac.in. Registration for CEED can only be done online. During registration process that candidate is required to upload following documents
- Recent colour photograph in JPG format
- Candidate’s signature scanned copy in JPG format
- Candidate’s educational qualifications (degree/diploma) scanned copy in PDF format
- If you do not have final degree Certificate of qualifying exam then upload mark sheet of final year or provisional degree certificate in pdf format.
- In case you are in the final year of qualifying exam than certificate in specified format from the principal of the college or head of the department in PDF format
- PWD candidates should upload medical certificate in PDF format. Dyslexic candidates are required to upload certificate from the principal in the given format. Upload a request letter if extra time is required during the examination by the PWD candidate in the specified format
- Category certificate to be submitted by the SC ST OBC NCL category candidates
- Marriage certificate or scanned copy of passport showing the change of name or gazette notification in case of candidates whose name is not same is the name on the degree certificate
It is not required to send hard copy of the above documents. Follow the instructions given on the website and complete the registration for CEED exam.
CEED exam pattern and syllabus
CEED exam pattern is explained here
CEED exam question paper will have two parts. Part A will be of 1-hour duration and it will consist of objective type of questions. These questions are to be answered on the computer. Part B will be of 2 hours duration. The questions are to be answered on answer book provided at the examination center.
CEED exam Part a: This part will consist of questions on design aptitude. Questions will be on analytical and logical reasoning, language, observation and design sensitivity of the candidate, environment and social awareness, Visual and spatial ability of the candidate. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in part A exam.
CEED exam Part b: it will consist of questions on design, drawing and writing skills. The questions are to be answered in an answer book provided at the exam center. These answer books will be Evaluated manually. Answer book of only those candidates will be Evaluated who will be shortlisted in part A exam
CEED exam syllabus
CEED exam syllabus 2020 for part A will include questions on following topics
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Environmental and social awareness
CEED exam syllabus 2020 for part B will include questions on following topics
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
CEED admit card
CEED admit card 2020 will be released from 01st January 2020 about three weeks prior to CEED exam date. Admit card will not be sent to candidates registered email ID. However, the candidate should download admit card from official website of CEED. IIT Bombay will not send hard copy of admit card. The candidate should take coloured printout of admit card and bring it along with him to the examination center. CEED admit card 2020 will contain signature and photograph which were uploaded by the candidate.