|CET DAVV 2018
COMMON ENTRANCE TEST, Devi Ahilya Vishva Vidyalaya ( DAVV), Indore, MP
|UG and PG programmes offered at its University Teaching Departments, DAVV, Indore||Passed or appeared in 12th class (10+2) for UG courses with 50% marks.
Passed or appeared in final year of graduation for PG courses with 50% marks.
|Exam Date||Application Form|
|The online entrance test will be held on 22/05/ 2018.
Last date for online submission of application form is 10/05/2018.
|Apply online only through https: //davv.mponline .gov.in|
|Pattern of Exam and Syllabus||Application Fee|
|The exam paper will consists of MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions.
There is no predefined syllabus for the exam.
The application fee can be paid either by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking OR by SBI challan.
|Exam Centers||Admit Card|
|Around 26 centers in all over India||Admit Card can be downloaded from official website.|
|Results will be declared at the end of June 2018||Counseling will start in the month of July 2018|
DAVV CET 2018: It is an entrance exam conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishva Vidyalaya ( DAVV), Indore, MP for the admission in various UG and PG programmes offered by 12 UTDs at Indore.
Eligibility Criteria for DAVV CET 2018
|MBA (Financial Administration/ Marketing Mgt./ Tourism/ HR/ Advertising & Public Relations/ Business Economics/ International Business/ Financial Services/ Media Management/ e-Commerce/Disaster Mgt./Foreign Trade) 2 yrs||Graduate in any stream with 50% marks|
|MBA (Hospital Administration) 2 yrs||BBA(HA), BDS, BSc.(Nursing), B.Pharm, MBBS and other medical degree of a recognized University equal to MBBS with min.50% marks|
|MBA (Business Analytics) 2 yrs||Graduation in any stream with min.50% marks and mathematics up to 10+2 level|
|M.Com. (Account & Financial Control) / (Bank Mgt.) 2 yrs||Graduate in commerce / science with 50% marks|
|M.A. (Journalism) 2 yrs, B.J. (Bachelor of Journalism) 1 yrs||Graduate in any stream with 50% marks|
|MBA (Management Science) / (e-Commerce) / (Foreign Trade) 5 yrs, M.Sc (Electronic Media) 5 Yrs, B.A. (Hons) Mass Comm., B.A.(Journalism)-3 yrs||12th in any stream with min. 50% marks|
|B.Com(Hons)-3Yrs, B.Com. (A/c & Tax Mgmt.)||12th in Commerce/ Science with min. 50% marks|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yrs||12th in any stream with min. 45% marks|
|MBA (Hospital Admin.) – 5Yrs||12th (Biology) with min. 50% marks|
|MCA-6Yrs, MTech-5 Yrs||12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths. with min. 50% marks|
|B.Pharm- 4 Yrs.||12th Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology, English Subject with min. 50% marks|
|LL.M. (Business Law)||LL.B. or B.A.LL.B. with min. 55% marks|
|M.Sc.(Life Sciences)||B.Sc. Biological Sciences with min. 55% marks|
|M.Sc.(Industrial Microbiology)||B.Sc. Biological Sciences with min. 60% marks|
|M.Sc.(Electronics), M.Sc.( Electronics & Communication)||B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Hons.) (Electronics/IT/CS/Physics) or BCA with min. 50 % marks|
|M.Sc.(Biochemistry)||B.Sc Biological Sci. with min. 55% marks and chemistry as one of the subject.|
- The upper age limit for admission to UG programmes is 23 years AND for PG degree programmes it is 28 years as on July 01, 2018.
- A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
- For physically challenged candidates upper age limits are 30 and 35 years respectively as on July 01, 2018.
- There is no upper age limit for MBA (HA-2 years), LLM, and female candidates.
- For B. Pharm. programme candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2018.
- For B.A. LLB programme age limit will be as per M.P. Govt./B.C.I. norms.
CET DAVV 2018 Application Form
- CET-2018 Application Form will be available at https://davv.mponline.gov.in
- Candidate should mark category carefully. Change of category shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage.
- Candidate can opt for more than one group within UG and PG programmes, if fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- No documents are to be enclosed along with the online application form. Fill up valid Mobile number and Valid email-id. Upload your recent photograph with signature.
- The Information given in the online application form will be verified at the time of counseling / admission from the original documents by the University.
- Candidate should Check all the form details before online payment.
- Online application fee for CET-2018 is Rs. 1550/- . Candidate can pay fee online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK in MP or pay by any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere.
Exam Pattern CET DAVV 2018
This year the CET DAVV entrance test 2018 is to be conducted in online mode. Each question will carry 03 marks. There is a negative marking of (-01) mark for giving incorrect answer.
Exam for Programmes After 10+2:
Group B: It shall include 75 questions objective type in equal proportion from Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment
Group C: It shall include total 75 questions objective type of which 15 questions will be from English and 20 questions each from Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry. Choice to candidate will be as follows:
B. Pharm.: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
MBA (HA): English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
MCA, M. Tech.: English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
(Students who do not opt for Mathematics will not be considered for MCA/M.Tech & similarly who do not opt for Biology will not be considered for MBA (HA)).
Exam for Programmes After Graduation:
Group A: It shall include 75 questions objective type in equal proportion from Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment
Group D: LLM shall include 75 questions in all covering the all compulsory Law subjects prescribed by BCI (Bar Council of India) for the Undergraduate Programmes.
M.Sc.(Life Science / Industrial Microbiology) shall include 75 questions based on the programme contents being taught at graduation level (B.Sc.) in Biological Sciences.
M.Sc.(Biochemistry) shall include 75 questions based on the programme contents being taught at graduation level (B.Sc.) in Biological Sciences.
M.Sc.(Electronics/ Electronics & Communication) shall include 75 questions in all covering the subjects Physics/Mathematics/Electronics at Undergraduate level.
The CET DAVV entrance test 2018 will be held at Indore, Dewas, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar,Satna, Rewa, Mandsaur, Khandwa, Ranchi, Patna, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Raipur, Bilaspur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Kota, Vadodara, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Kochi, Bhuvneshwar
UNIVERSITY TEACHING DEPARTMENTS ARE
Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS)
Educational Multimedia Research Centre(EMRC)
School of Data Science and Forecasting
School of Economics (SoE)
School of Commerce (SoC)
School of Pharmacy (SoPHARM)
School of Journalism and Mass Communication (SJMC)
School of Law (SoL)
School of Life Science (SLS)
School of Electronics (SoEX)
School of Biochemistry
Address for Contact
[box title=”Related” style=”soft”]