This examination shall be conducted by CG Vyapam for the admission of the candidates to B.Sc Nursing Course for the session 2020-21 in the colleges of Chhattisgarh. Duration of the BSc nursing course is 4 years. The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 examination from recognized Institute /board. The candidate should read the following details carefully in order to appear in this examination. The notification of Chhattisgarh BSc nursing entrance examination 2020 is expected to be announced by Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020
Note: CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 exam dates and other details are not announced by the competent authority. The candidate can find information here about expected CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Exam Dates Application Form Pattern Admit Card etc.
Name of Exam
Chattisgarh B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
Date of Exam: .. May 2020
Submit Application Form: From .. March to .. April 2020
for General category Rs. 200/-.
for OBC category Rs.150/-.
for SC/ST/PWD category, Rs. 100/-.
Eligibility CG B.Sc Nursing 2020
12th class passed minimum 40% Marks
Subject in QE
Biology/ Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, English
How to Apply
Apply Online on https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Eligibility
Candidates should check the following eligibility criteria in order to appear in the examination
- The candidate should be a domicile resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Only female candidates can apply
- Candidates who are not resident of Chhattisgarh state shall be able to apply under the management quota.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent exam from the recognized board securing 40% marks in aggregate with the subjects of Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology/Zoology.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form
- The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form is available at the website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Before filling online application form the candidate should study sample application form here.
- The candidate is required to fill up the information like the name of the candidate, the name of the father, the name of the mother, Date of birth, gender, the address for communication, mobile no, email ID, details of fees paid, the choice for exam center, etc.
- The candidate is supposed to upload scanned copy of photograph, signature, thumb impression with the name of the candidate.
The candidate should deposit CG Nursing exam application fee through online mode (credit card, debit card, and internet banking) as given below:
- The application fee for General category Rs. 200/-.
- The application fee for OBC category Rs.150/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category, Rs. 100/-.
Following are the examination centers:
CG B.Sc Nursing Links
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- As per CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern the question paper will have multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology.
- The examination will be Paper-pen based exam.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
Syllabus of CG B.Sc Nursing
the candidate can download the syllabus for CG nursing entrance exam 2020 PDF from here
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The admit card shall be available on the website of CG Vyapam. The candidate can download the CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card from the website by entering the registration number. Admit card can be downloaded a week before the examination. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card. The candidate should keep the admit card in safe custody as it will be required during the counseling process. Admit card will not be sent via post. the duplicate copy of admit card will not be issued.
Following are the important dates of CG B.Sc. nursing exam 2020
|Online application can be filled from||.. March 2020|
|Last date to fill online application form||.. April 2020|
|Download admit card||..may 2020|
|Nursing exam||.. may 2020|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Visit the official website of The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/