CG PET 2019
CG PET 2019: Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2019 is being organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur. This exam can be taken by candidates who are interested in getting a degree in Engineering (BE), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy Technology) in 4 years duration after 12th class. Admission will be given in the engineering colleges, agriculture colleges and College of Dairy Technology of the Chhattisgarh State. The seats will be allotted on the basis of 1) Chhattisgarh State Quota – CG Domicile is required 2) Other State Quota – only other state candidates 3) Management Quota – CG or other state candidates 4) Minority Quota – only minority class candidates
Eligibility Criteria of CG PET is as follows:
- Age of the Applicants for admission in 1st year of BE degree course should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2019. For reserved category students (a woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class and PWD) there is 3 yrs relaxation in upper age limit.
- Age of the Applicants for admission in 2nd year of BE degree course (lateral entry) should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2019. For reserved category students (a woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class and PWD) there is 3 yrs relaxation in upper age limit.
- Qualifying Examination for admission in 1st year of BE degree course is 12th class passed with Physics, Mathematics and one subject from Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology from a recognized board with 45% marks in these three subjects (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD).
- Qualifying Examination for admission in 1st year of BE degree course (Bio-Technology) is 12th class passed with Physics, Biology /Mathematics and one subject from Chemistry / Bio-Technology from a recognized board with 45% marks in three subjects (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD).
- Qualifying Examination for admission in 2nd year of BE degree course (lateral entry) is 3-year diploma passed from a recognized board with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD). OR B.Sc. passed with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD). For B.Sc. passed candidates it is compulsory to have passed 12th class with Maths.
CG PET Exam Dates are as follows: The dates will be updated soon.
- Online Application Process start Date .. March 2019
- Closing / last date of Online Application form with online fee payment .. April 2019
- Date of CG PET Exam .. April 2019 (9.00 AM to 12.15 PM)
Application fee CG PET 2019 is as follows:
- General category Candidates Rs.200/-
- OBC Category Candidates Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/PH Category Candidates Rs. 100/-
CG PET 2019 Exam centre / center are 27 district headquarters as given below.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows:
- Paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions. Total 150 questions.
- Physics 50, Chemistry 50, Maths 50
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Duration of paper 3 hours 15 minutes
Download CG PET 2019 SYLLABUS here.
Candidates can download Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2019 Syllabus from official link
Candidates can download CG PET 2019 Brochure from official link of CG VYAPAM website
CG PET 2019 online Application Form shall be filled up online on official CG PET website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Note following documents will be required for filling up CG PET Application Form 2019:
- Candidate will require scanned copy (download format) of photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm, size 40 to 50kb, thumb impression, signature and name of candidate. This should be in JPEG.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card or Passport or Driving Licence or PAN Card or Voter ID).
- Age Proof (10th or 12th mark sheet)
- Cast certificate
- Domicile certificate
CG PET Admit Card 2019 shall be downloaded from official website one week before exam date. It is compulsory to keep with you at exam center – copy of downloaded admit card and original photo identity proof. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
Candidate should bring following things in the examination hall
- Admit Card of CG PET.
- Colored photograph 2 nos
- Blue / Black ball point pen
- Original photo identity proof (Aadhar Card or Passport or Driving Licence or PAN Card or Voter ID)
- In every college 12%, 32% and 14% of total seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes. 42% seats will be unreserved.
Download CG PET 2019 Notification here. Candidates can download notification official link
Inquiry Numbers for difficulty in filling up online application form
Help Line: 0771- 2972780
Contact for further details
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19
Naya Raipur (C.G.)492001
संपर्क करें :-
पूछताछ :- 0771- 2972780
फैक्स :- 0771- 2972780
सचिव :- 0771-2972782
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
All information given above is based on exam conducted in the previous year and is subject to change. The article shall be updated on the release of notification for exam to be conducted in the current year by the competent authority. Read disclaimer.