CG PPHT 2019
CG PPHT 2019: Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2019 is being organized by Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh. This exam can be taken by candidates who are interested in getting the degree in Pharmacy /Diploma in Pharmacy. Admission will be given in the pharmacy colleges of the Chhattisgarh State. The seats will be allotted on the basis of 1) Chhattisgarh State Quota – CG Domicile is required 2) Other State Quota – only other state candidates 3) Management Quota – CG or other state candidates 4) Minority Quota – only minority class candidates
Eligibility Criteria of CG PPHT 2019 is as follows:
- Age of the Applicants for admission in 1st year of BPharma / DPharma degree course should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Age of the Applicants for admission in 1st year of B Pharma degree course should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2019. For reserved category students (a woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class and PWD) there is 3 yrs relaxation in upper age limit. There is no upper age limit for admission in D Pharma course.
- Age of the Applicants for admission in 2nd year of BPharma degree course (lateral entry) should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2019. For reserved category students (a woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class and PWD) there is 3 yrs relaxation in upper age limit.
- Qualifying Examination for admission in 1st year of BPharma / DPharma degree course is 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology from a recognized board / univ. with 45% marks in these three subjects (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD).
- Qualifying Examination for admission in 2nd year of BPharma degree course (lateral entry) is 3-year diploma passed from a recognized board / univ. with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD).
CG PPHT Exam Dates are as follows:
- Online Application Process start Date .. March 2019
- Closing / last date of Online Application form with online fee payment .. April 2019
- Date of Exam .. April 2019 (2.00 PM to 05.15 PM)
Application fee CG PPHT 2019 is as follows:
- General category Rs.200/-
- OBC Category Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/PH Category Rs. 100/-
CG PPHT 2019 Exam center are all district headquarters.
CG PPHT Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows:
- Paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions. Total 150 questions.
- Physic 50, Chemistry 50, Maths / Biology 50
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Duration of paper 3 hours 15 minutes
CG PPHT 2019 Application Form can be filled up online on official website www. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Note following documents should be kept ready:
- Candidate will require a scanned copy (download format) of the photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm, size 40 to 50kb, thumb impression, signature and name of the candidate. This should be in JPEG.
- Photo identity proof.
- Age Proof
- Cast certificate
- Domicile certificate
CG PPHT Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website one week before the exam date. It is compulsory to keep with you at exam center – the copy of downloaded admit card and original photo identity proof.
Download Admit Card here http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Download CG PPHT 2019 SYLLABUS here.
Candidates can download Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2019 Syllabus from official link
Candidates can download CG PPHT 2019 Brochure from official link
Reservation of seats
- There will be 12%, 32% and 14% of total seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes. 42% seats will be unreserved. There is horizontal reservation also.
Download CG PPHT 2019 Notification here.
Candidates can download notification official link
Inquiry Numbers are as follows:
Help Line: 0771- 2972780
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
All information given above is based on exam conducted in the previous year and is subject to change. The article shall be updated on the release of notification for exam to be conducted in the current year by the competent authority. Read disclaimer.