CMAT exam was previously known as AICTE CMAT It was conducted by CBSE. CMAT exam 2019 will be conducted by the newly formed, National Testing Agency (NTA). However, CMAT eligibility, pattern shall not get affected. The candidates should note that all the AICTE-approved B-Schools accept the CMAT score for admission to their post-graduate management programs.
CMAT 2019: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Application Form, Syllabus: CMAT exam is taken by the candidates more interested in getting admission into management courses like PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM, MBA, etc. CMAT scores are accepted by AICTE-Approved colleges & universities in India. Now a days, many states instead of conducting their own management entrance test they are accepting CMAT score. That is why CMAT exam is a must for MBA aspirants.
Eligibility criteria for CMAT 2019 Exam are given here:
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute.
- The candidates who are in final year of 3-year degree course are also eligible to take CMAT 2019. However, the result of such candidates must be declared before starting of admission for the academic year 2019- 2020.
The candidate should note down the following NTA CMAT 2019 important dates:
- Starting of registration for exam from: 1st November 2018
- Ending of registration for exam from: 30th November 2018
- Date of CMAT exam: 28th January 2019
- Result will be declared: 10th February 2019
CMAT application form/ registration form will be available on official website of NTA https://www.nta.ac.in/Managementexam. the candidate will have to follow following steps in order to get registered for CMAT.
- Registration of the candidate: first of all the candidate will have to register himself on the CMAT website as a new user. In this process, the candidate will have to upload his/ her scanned photograph, signature and other certificate required.
- Payment of exam fee: the candidate can deposit fees through cash or through online. Cash payment can be done in any branch of SBI. While filling online application form if fees to be paid by cash, a bank challan will be generated. using this Bank challan the fees can be deposited in the bank. CMAT exam fee can be deposited online also using your Credit/ Debit Card/ net banking.
- Submission of form: after the payment of the fees remaining portion of the online application form can be filled up. Fill the form carefully and submit it. The candidate will receive a message that the form is submitted successfully.
CMAT Exam Fee are as follows:
- Rs. 1400/- fee for general/ OBC male candidates
- Rs. 700/- fee for all female candidates
- Rs. 700/- fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates
CMAT Test Pattern
CMAT test pattern is explained here. There will be multiple answer objective type questions will be asked. Questions will be from:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
25 questions will be asked from each topic. Thus total hundred questions will be asked. Each question will carry 04 mark. Thus paper will be of 400 marks. There shall be negative marking also. 1 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer. Duration of test will be 3 hours.
There is no specific syllabus for CMAT 2019. To know about the type of questions asked, visit official website for ‘trial test’ from second week of December onwards.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
CMAT admit card will be released in January one week prior to CMAT exam date. Admit card will be sent to candidates registered email ID. Therefore the candidates should remember to give a valid email ID while filling up CMAT application form. However, the candidate can also download admit card from official website of CMAT. NTA will not send hard copy of admit card.
CMAT 2019 result
CMAT 2019 exam will held in the month of January 2019. NTA will announce the result of examination about 2 weeks after the date of exam. NTA will also announce the all India merit list. The candidates will be able to download the scorecard from the NTA portal.
For latest updates visit https://www.nta.ac.in/Managementexam