KVPY 2018 question paper with model answer key is released by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore . KVPY 2018 Answer Key has been released in June 2019. Candidates who have attended the test can workout their score in the examination. Candidates should study these papers carefully and start preparing for the forthcoming “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” (KVPY). Candidates are provided previous-year-old solved question paper and KVPY exam pattern here.
KVPY Previous Year Question Papers 2018: The first step towards the KVPY 2018 preparation is to solve KVPY Previous Year Question Papers. Solving KVPY Previous Year Question Paper PDF will help students to understand the difficulty level. KVPY Question Paper with answer key helps candidates to understand the section-wise distribution of marks.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is conducted to provide financial assistance to students interested to excel in basic sciences.
KVPY Old Question Paper
KVPY was conducted at various test centers through out India. Questions were asked in Hindi and English both languages. Candidates can download 2019 KVPY Exam Paper pdf from here. Click on the links:
KVPY Previous Year Question Papers
The KVPY Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions PDF are given below:
|KVPY Previous Year Question Papers||KVPY Previous Year Question Paper Download Links|
|KVPY question paper Nov 2017 stream SA||Click Here|
|KVPY question paper Nov 2017 stream SB / SX||Click Here|
|KVPY answer key Nov 2017 stream SA||Click Here|
|KVPY answer key Nov 2017 stream SB/SX||Click Here|
Overview Of KVPY Exam 2019
The overview of KVPY Exam is given below:
|Name Of the Exam||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|Conducting body||Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility||Passed 10th with 75% marks or passed 12th with 60% marks
Subjects science and maths
KVPY 2018 Answer Key
KVPY answer key pdf given above contain Solution Answer key. Candidates who have appeared in this exam will be able to calculate their score by knowing the correct answers. Candidates who will take this examination next year should study these answer. This will give them the understanding about the type of questions asked.
KVPY Exam Pattern
- In KVPY 2018 Multiple choice objective type questions were asked. For each question, 04 alternative answers were given. The candidate was supposed to choose the right answer.
- Question Paper: In the Stream-SA all questions were compulsory (questions from Science and Mathematics)
- SA For Question 1 to 60, 1 Mark for correct answer and -0.25 for wrong answer was allotted.
- SA For Question 61 to 80, 2 Mark for correct answer and -0.5 for wrong answer was allotted.
- Question Paper: In the streams SB and SX , there were four sections in Part I (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics) and four sections in Part II (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics). Candidates were supposed to answer any THREE sections in Part I and any TWO sections in Part II
- SX / SB Question 1 to 80, 1 Mark for correct answer and -0.25 for wrong answer
SX / SB Question 81 to 120, 2 Mark for correct answer and -0.5 for wrong answer
- Duration of paper was 3 hours.
For more updates on KVPY Exam Sample Papers keep visiting here.
Be in touch with the official website of KVPY: http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/index.htm