MP online b.ed counselling 2019: There shall be no entrance test for admission in education courses for session 2019 20. Admission shall be done through online counselling based on merit in qualifying exam.
Admission shall be given in B.A. B.Ed, B Sc B Ed, Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) (4 Years Course) B.Ed., M. Ed., B.P. Ed., M.P.Ed., (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years)
For more details click here
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019: MP B.Ed., M. Ed., B.P. Ed., M.P.Ed., (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years) Online Entrance Test 2018 is being conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal(MP PEB Vyapam). The candidates interested in making a career in teaching should take this examination. Notification for MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam can be seen here. Accordingly, this examination is being conducted for admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), two-year degree course in the institutes of Madhya Pradesh. Admissions will also be given in M.Ed, B.P.Ed. (Two Years Degree Course) and B.Ed-M.Ed. (Three Years Integrated Degree Course) through this examination. Candidate can apply for more than one course. In this case, the candidate will have to appear in two papers.
Schedule MP BEd Admission 2019
Schedule of MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019 is given here.
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Application fee
Application Fee for those who belong to the unreserved category is Rs.500 for appearing in one paper and Rs. 700/- for appearing in two papers. Application Fee for those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category is Rs.250/- for appearing in one paper and Rs. 350/- for appearing in two papers. The MP Online Portal charge for all candidates is Rs.70/- if the online application is filled via authorized Kiosk.. The application fee can be deposited through Net Banking, Debit card or Credit card.
MP BED Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For admission in 1st year of B.Ed. degree course a candidate should have passed in graduate (three year course) / post graduate (two year course) in science / social science with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST Candidates)
- There is no restriction of age for appearing in the Exam.
- Online Application Forms start date: ../04/2019
- Last Date for online Application Forms: ../05/2019
- Last date for correction in application: –/05/2019
- Online verification of documents at Help Center: ../04/2019 to ../05/2019
- Exam date: ../05/ 2019 & ../05/2019 as scheduled above
- Fitness Test and Sport Proficiency Test: ../06/2019 to ../06/2019
- Result: ../06/2019
- Merit List: ../06/2019
There will be one question paper of 100 marks. Duration of paper will be 2 hours. Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking.
The distribution of questions will be General Mental Ability 30 questions, General Awareness 20 questions, General Hindi and English 20 (10 + 10) questions, Teaching Aptitude 30 questions, Total 100 questions
MP B ED 2019 Seats: The distribution of seats will be as follows:
- 75% Seats will be reserved for MP Natives only. The candidate should be a domicile of MP.
- 25% Seats will be available for other state candidates.
- For MP Natives (out of 75% seats): 16% SC, 20% ST, and 14% OBC (Except creamy layer)
- For candidates of other states (out of 25% seats): 15% SC, 7.5% ST, and 27.5% OBC
- There is horizontal reservation also.
MP B.Ed Exam Centres 2019
Indore, Ujjain, Bhopal, Sagar, Jabalpur, Satna, Gwalior, Mandsaur, Sidhi, Raisen, Ratlam, Katani
MP B.Ed 2019 Application Form
MP BED Application Form 2019 is available online on official website https://peb.mponline.gov.in. Following documents are required for filling MP B.Ed online registration / application form:
- Candidate will require scanned copy of color photograph with white back ground, signature and sample of hand writing (two lines) on the format provided by vyapam. Down load format. After filling of format scan it save in jpge format.
- Photo identity proof of the candidate like driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Age Proof of candidate like mark sheet of 10th / 12th
- Cast certificate of candidate
- Domicile certificate of candidate
Note: Aadhaar Card is compulsory in Madhya Pradesh (MP) Admission 2019.
MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019
Admit Card can be downloaded from official website www.vyapam.nic.in Admit Card will be in two parts. The first part will comprise of details of the candidate along with the address of test center. In the second part, invigilator will take signature and handwriting specimen of the candidate. Without a copy of downloaded admit card and original photo identity proof candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
Download Admit Card here www.vyapam.nic.in
Download admit card for B.Ed., M. Ed., B.P. Ed., M.P.Ed., (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years) Online Entrance Test : 2019 here
Download admit card for B,A. B.Ed. / B. SC. B.Ed. / Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) (4 Years Course) : 2019 here
MP B.Ed 2019 SYLLABUS
Candidates can download Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Education Exam (MP B.Ed) 2019 Syllabus on page no. 63 from the official link
Candidates can download MP BEd 2019 Brochure / Rule Book from the official link as given above.
Candidates can download MP B Ed 2019 Brochure / Rule Book from alternate link
Download mp bed entrance exam sample paper from official link
Alternatively download sample paper here
Download M P B Ed 2019 Notification here.
Candidates can download notification from link www.vyapam.nic.in
Help Desk Number: 0755 – 4019400, Toll Free Number: 18002337899