MP DAHET 2019
Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test 2019 is being organised by MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. This exam can be taken by candidates who are interested in getting diploma in Animal Husbandry in 2 years duration. Admission will be given in 05 Veterinary Polytechnics of the State (Jabalpr, Mhow, Rewa, Morena and Bhopal) under Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University, Jabalpur
MP DAHET 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria MP DAHET 2019 is as follows:
- Age of the Applicants should be between 17 to 28 years as on 31st December 2019. For reserved category students (a woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class) there is 5 yrs relexation in upper age limit.
- Qualifying Examination is 12th class with Biology / Mathematics / Agriculture from MP board / CBSE with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST).
- The applicant must be a Domicile of M.P. State.
MP DAHET 2019 DATES
Important Exam Dates MP DAHET are as follows:
- Online Application Process start Date.. April 2019
- Closing / last date of Online Application form May 2019
- Correction in Application Form April 2019 to May 2019
- Date of Exam May 2018 (9.00 AM to 11.00 AM, Reporting at 7.30 AM)
DAHET Application Fee
Application fee MP DAHET 2019 is as follows:
- General category Candidates Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/PH / OBC Category Candidates Rs. 200/-
- MP online keosk portal charge Rs. 70/- extra
MP DAHET 2019 Examination centre are Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior
Exam Pattern MP DAHET 2019 is as follows:
- Paper will consists of multiple choice objective type questions. Total 100 questions.
- Physic 40, Chemistry 40, General Studies 20
- Each question carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Duration of paper 2 hours
Download Previous year question paper with answer key.
Candidates can download DAHET previous year question paper from official link
Download Rule Book containing Syllabus
Candidates can download DAHET 2019 Rule Book containing Syllabus from http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
Application Form MP DAHET 2019 can be filled up online on official website www.peb.mponline.gov.in. Note following documents will be required:
- Candidate will require scanned copy of photograph, thumb impression, hand writting specimen.
- Aadhar card number.
- Photo identity proof.
- Age Proof
- Cast certificate
- Domicile certificate
MP DAHET Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from official website one week before exam date. It is compulsory to keep with you at exam center – copy of downloaded admit card and original photo identity proof.
Seat destribution of DAHET
- Veterinary polytechnic Jabalpur – 61 seats Veterinary polytechnic Mhow -61 Veterinary polytechnic Rewa – 60 Veterinary polytechnic Bhopal – 59 Veterinary polytechnic Morena – 59 Total 300 seats
- In every college 16%, 20% and 14% of total seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes and other backward classes (excluding creamy layer of other backward class)
- In different categories, 20% seats will be filled up through payment fees
Download MP DAHET 2019 Notification
Inquiry Numbers (during official timings)
Help Line: 0755 – 4019400
Toll Free No. 18002337899
- list of Diploma in Animal Husbandry colleges in Madhya Pradesh | MP Veterinary Colleges
- MP DAHET 2018 2017 Question Paper with Answer key
- MP Diploma PTDC Counselling Admission Schedule 2019
- MP Diploma Eklavya / Baba Saheb Ambedkar Counselling Admission Schedule 2019
- MP Diploma non ppt Online Counselling Admission Schedule 2019
- MP B Pharmacy D Pharmacy Online Counselling Admission Schedule 2019
- MP PPT 2019 Eligibility Exam Dates Application Form Pattern Admit Card