MP Police Constable ASI Vacancy 2017 Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria Application Form: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has announced that vacancies of MP Police Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable will be filled by a recruitment test. Candidates who are interested in joining MP Police Department must take this test. We are providing full information below regarding new bharti of mp police vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria MP Police Recruitment 2017- 2018
Educational qualification for different posts are as under
- Constable (General Duty): High School under 10+2 pattern or Higher Secondary for General, SC and OBC candidates. 8th class pass for ST candidates.
- Constable (Driver): High School under 10+2 pattern or Higher Secondary for General, SC and OBC candidates. 8th class pass for ST candidates. Driving licence for heavy / transport vehicle.
- Constable (Trade): High School under 10+2 pattern or Higher Secondary for General, SC and OBC candidates. 8th class pass for ST candidates. Working experience of trade.
- Constable (Radio): High School under 10+2 pattern or Higher Secondary for General, SC and OBC candidates. 8th class pass for ST candidates.
- Head Constable (Computer): 12th class or Higher Secondary pass. One year diploma in computer or IT.
- ASI (computer): Graduate in computer / IT or 3 year diploma in computer / IT
Minimum Physical Measurements
Height : 168 CM for Male (General, SC, OBC candidates), 160 CM for ST male candidates, 158 Cm for Female all category
Chest : 81 CM for Male (General, SC, OBC candidates), 76 CM for ST male candidates (after expanding + 5 CM). Not applicable for female candidates.
The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01st August 2017 for general category. There is a relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
Post wise upcoming vacancy for MP Police Recruitment Test 2017
MP Police Constable Head Constable ASI Salary
General category candidates are required to deposit Rs 700/- for appearing in two paper and Rs. 500/- for appearing in one paper.
SC / ST / OBC category MP Domicile candidates require to deposit Rs 350/- for appearing in two paper and Rs. 250/- for appearing in one paper.
Rs. 70/- Portal Charge is extra. Candidate can pay the Exam Fees through cash at Mp Online Authorized Kiosk or can pay through Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking.
MP POLICE RECRUITMENT Important Dates
Online application process starts date: 08/06/2017
Last date for submission of online application:
07/07/2017 extended to 11/07/2017
Correction dates: up to 12/07/2017
MP Police Recruitment Test Date: from 19/08/2017 to 18/09/2017 in two shifts ( 9.00 TO 11.00 AM and 3.00 TO 5.00 PM)
Download Admit Card
Candidate will require application number and date of birth to download the Admit Card.
Candidate will be required to follow the instructions given on admit card.
Download Admit Card here www.vyapam.nic.in
1) Written Test: MP Police Recruitment Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern
Paper 1: Paper will consists of objective type questions (2 Hours duration).
Total Questions – 100
Total Marks – 100
Questions will be from
General Knowledge and Reasoning – 40 marks
Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude – 30 marks
Science and Simple Arithmetic – 30 marks
Paper 1 is to be taken by all candidates applying for all posts.
Paper 2: Paper will consists of objective type questions (2 Hours duration).
Total Questions – 100
Total Marks – 100
Questions will be from computer networking software.
Paper 2 is to be taken by candidates applied for Head Constable (Computer) and ASI (computer)
2) Physical Fitness Test: MP Police Vacancy
3) Trade Test: MP Police Recruitment
Trade test will be carried out for Constable (driver) and Constable (trade). There are following trades – cook, Nai, Bhobi, Mochi, Water Carrier, Sweeper, Mason, Bigular, Tent Khalasi.
MP Police Constable ASI Recruitment Test exam centers are given here.
MP Police Recruitment Test 2017 Result:
The result will be published on its portal www.vyapam.nic.in
Helpdesk No.0755 – 4019400
[box title=”Related” style=”soft”]