The candidates can find here TS SET apply online procedure. The candidates are required to check TSSET Important dates 2019. TSSET online application form is available on the official website. The candidates are also explained about the eligibility criteria of the TS SET application form 2019. The candidates shall get here the complete details about registration process for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019. Submission of Online Application is compulsory and hard copies of application form will not be accepted.
TSSET Online Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill up the Telangana SET exam 2019 in online mode only. TSSET Online Application Form 2019 is to be filled on official website http://www.telanganaset.org. The candidates can fill up the TSSET 2019 application form easily on the website. TS SET 2019 application filling steps includes the registration of the candidate, fill the application form, upload the scanned copy of the documents and pay application fee. The candidates should note that the application fee can be paid by online mode only. We have provided the link for Telangana SET 2019 application form in this article for the benefit of the students.
Telangana SET Registration
The Candidates should register for TSSET 2019 by visiting the official website. The candidates can check here the Telangana SET Registration Online process, and Telangana SET 2019 exam dates. Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 is conducted by Osmania University. TS SET is conducted to recruit the candidates for the post of assistant professor.
About TS SET
Osmania University conducts the Telangana SET exam for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the institutions/ universities of Telangana. TS SET is the state level recruitment exam. The TS SET examination will be conducted in General Studies & 29 subjects. The Eligibility will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of SET in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for SET 2019
The candidates who are interested in the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 should check the eligibility criteria. The candidate should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the TS SET 2019. Only eligible Candidate should fill up the TSSET Application Form 2019. Here we are giving the detailed eligibility criteria of Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019.
- Age Limit: For TS SET 2019, there is no age limit.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidates should secure min. 55% aggregate marks ( rounding off is not allowed) in Master’s Degree/ equivalent exam from recognized universities/ institutions in Humanities (including languages) and Computer Science, Social Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Backward Classes / Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ persons with disability applicants are given relaxation of 05% in aggregate marks. They required to secure minimum 50% marks (without rounding off) in their Master’s degree or equivalent examination.
- The Ph.D degree holders are given the relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks who have completed Master’s Degree by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result).
- Transgender Candidates would be eligible for the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for SET examination as are available to SC/ST/ PwD candidates.
- The candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally.
- Candidates should appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, can choose to appear in a related subject.
- The Candidate should have qualified TS SET 2019.
TS SET 2019 Online Application Form Dates
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 (TS SET)|
|Recruitment for the post of||Assistant Professor/ Lecturer|
|How to apply||Through official website|
|SET Notification Release Date||..th March 2019|
|Star filling of TS SET Online Application 2019 date||..th March 2019|
|Last Date of TSSET Application form 2019 without late fee||..th April 2019|
|Closing date for TS SET Online Application with late of Rs 1500/-||..th April 2019|
|End Date for TSSET Application with late fee of Rs 2000/-||..th May 2019|
|Last date for submission of TSSET 2019 Application with late fee of Rs 3000/-||..th May 2019|
|TS SET 2019 Hall Ticket Release Date||..th June 2019|
|Exam Date||..th July 2019|
|The release of TSSET 2019 Answer Key date||July 2019|
|TS SET 2019 Result announcement||August 2019|
TS SET Online Application 2019
- The candidate should open the official website of Telangana SET: www.telanganaset.org
- The candidate should click on the “Registration” tab to do registration for TSSET 2019.
- Candidates should fill the personal information in the registration form of TS SET 2019 as
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- The candidates shall be sent an email to his registered email id. This email contains login credentials
- Applicants required to login into their account by using the login credentials and fill the TSSET online application 2019.
- The registered email ID and mobile number are very important and all the communications shall be sent to this email Id and mobile number.
- The candidates should fill the remaining details in TSSET application form 2019 such as
- Educational Qualification of the candidate
- Choice of Exam center.
- The candidate should upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and caste certificate/ disability certificate (if required).
- Candidates should not send any certificates/ documents in support of their eligibility or print out of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to SET office.
|Scanned copy||Size limit|
|Photograph||20 KB – 40 KB|
|Signature||5 KB – 20 KB|
|Caste/ Disability Certificate||50 KB – 300 KB|
TS SET 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates is required to pay the TS SET 2019 application fee through online mode. The Telangana SET fee payment can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Internet Banking.
|Category Type||Fee (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ VH & HI, TG||500/-|
- The candidates should take the print out of the filled TSSET application form.
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020, Application Form & Exam Dates
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The TELANGANA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST http://www.telanganaset.org/